Laman

Sabtu, 23 Oktober 2010

My Last Day To Party

One minute ago..

I still feel that I’m weak and sick..

I feel so fettering..

Honestly i feel so afraid

I feel I lose with my self

And fear.. always tormenting me


But in next minute

I think, I can’t let this feeling anymore

It’s just treat me

I wanna break this fetter!

Because I have too much to do

Because I have responsibility!

And I have a hard live behind my fear

I must do something even I know that I’m weak

I must wake up from this fear, from this fetter


This’s my last day to party!

This’s my last day to feel fear!

This’s my last day to feel weak!

This’s my last day to feel fetter!

This’s my last day to rest!


Because tomorrow I will going war

Because I will walk above this fear

Because I will scream I’m free from this fetter,

From this fear..

So shut up fear, fetter n weak!

Because now I’m revolting above you all!


Maybe tomorrow I still feel fear or sick..

But I was intend for passing it all..

Tomorrow I will fight!

Because, in the name of my destiny,

This’s my way!


BY : Aditya D.G

2 komentar: